Thank you for taking an interest in Yankee Trails World Travel’s Group Sales Division. Below are the policies/procedures for chartering a motorcoach for your private group.
- Email, call or visit online to get quote(s). Please provide a basic itinerary if possible to include potential passenger count, destinations & dates of travel
- Email or call back to reserve your coach(es).
- Once you confirm your reservation a Contract letter will be emailed / mailed to you. Please check spam/ junk folders for contract. If you do NOT receive a contract please contact our office at 518-286-2400.
- Upon receipt of the contract letter, please read it to confirm that the information is correct, sign it and send it back with applicable deposits per contract (purchase orders are accepted on all services EXCEPT tickets)
- Please note that for reservations requiring tickets, the ticket costs are due at the time of the reservation.
- Once tickets are purchased, they become yours and are non-refundable
- The balance of your trip is due 30 days prior to the date of departure (purchase orders are accepted)
- For trips requiring hotel accommodations, all rooming lists are due 30 days prior to departure
- In order to be eligible for a refund, cancellation notice must be received by final balance due date less any non-recoverable deposits.
- NO Alcohol or Smoking allowed on coach
- Yankee Trails World Travel is not responsible for any items left, lost or stolen from our coaches. So group leaders please check your coach(s) prior to releasing them to ensure nothing is left behind.
We put safety first. So please keep in mind the legal driving hours of our drivers when planning your itinerary. ( 10 hours of driving 15 hours on duty then driver requires 8 consecutive hours off duty. If in Canada the driver is allowed to be on duty 14 hours then requires 10 consecutive hours off. ) We will be more than happy to assist in planning your trip to ensure the drivers stay within their legal driving limits and on-duty hours. Yankee Trails World Travel is not responsible for any losses or additional costs that may result from not staying within the drivers' legal hours.
We hope that the preceding information will help you in planning your trip. If you have any questions, please contact our Group Sales Department at 518-286-2400.
Yankee Trails Group Sales Team